Scarborough and leading political data solutions provider, TargetSmart Communications have collaborated to combine TargetSmart’s nationwide voter registration files with Scarborough’s consumer data into a single integrated data set. The result is robust insights on voter trends and patterns by political party and in-depth information on important voter groups such as Women, Young Voters, Hispanics and Super Voters.
The new data set is designed to help support the efforts of political advertising campaigns, media companies and other relevant players in order to best reach and target voters for the 2012 elections. Using this new information, you can target your marketing efforts based on geography, political party affiliation, relevant issues or Voter Scores.
The Scarborough/TargetSmart joint political data set allows you to:
- Geo-target based on political districts
- Target voters based on specific media behaviors
- Understand issues that might be important to voters
- Determine viable grass roots efforts through activities, lifestyle and sports interest insights
- Utilize Scarborough self-identified party affiliation in geographies not available with TargetSmart
Profile Registered Voters locally and nationally to effectively and efficiently target your political marketing using Scarborough/TargetSmart’s joint political data offering.