Enhance your broadband stimulus proposal with insights from Scarborough Research™.
With extensive experience measuring local broadband penetration and other technology adoption patterns, Scarborough can help you:
- Drill down locally to analyze consumer patterns in various geographies to make your case for broadband stimulus dollars. Scarborough measures:
- 110 OMB defined CBSA's and 29 Metropolitan Divisions across the U.S.
- 1,658 counties
- Zip code defined geographies
- 100 Major Market Areas
- Define or trend broadband penetration (with the ability to distinguish between Cable and DSL connections) by key demographic variables such as age, gender, race/ethnicity, education, income, or by consumer patterns, such as online spending or website usage
- Examine technology usage of U.S. consumers, such as wireless phone subscriptions, carriers and features used, PDA ownership, HDTV adoption, cable subscriptions, internet usage and more.
Our survey measures more than 223,000 adults across the U.S., and truly reflects how they live in their "real world." Fill out the form below to receive your complimentary broadband data report.